Demolition Men [Dark Summoners Clan]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Demolition Men [Dark Summoners Clan]

A friendly Clan Where All Are Welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trading among players...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladin

Trading among players... Empty
PostSubject: Trading among players...   Trading among players... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:48 pm

I've been looking all through the app. How exactly do you trade a monster (or anything for that matter) to another player? Main reason I ask, is that one day I was out of energy and jones'in for some summoner, so I created an account on my wife's phone. In like two minutes I got something with "elite" in its name and I'd like to "mule" it over to me just to see what's up. Thanks!

Truly,

Ladin
Back to top Go down
ZeRo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trading among players...   Trading among players... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:32 am

With this you have 2 options Ladin.

1, you can gift the item over which is the best option in this case being as both are you accounts. to do so you just need to go to the profile of the account you want to send it too and click gift. however to do so you must be level 20 with the account you're trying to gift from.

2, the trade option is accessed the same way, and what this allows is for you to post a trade of stuff you want to send, and for them to post back what they want to send. once you both click confirm, the items appear on your account.

I hope this is helpful and if you have any more questions i'm always here to help.
Back to top Go down
https://demolitionmen.board-directory.net
Ladin

PostSubject: Re: Trading among players...   Trading among players... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:44 pm

Thanks ZeRo, I'll give the latter a try this evening.
Back to top Go down
Ladin

PostSubject: Re: Trading among players...   Trading among players... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:25 pm

Ok ZeRo, I'm trying not to be a total fool here, but....

"...go to the player's profile that you want to trade with" seems to be my problem. How? I go to profiles, and I see no option to trade. The only thing I so see is MY name at the top. If I "click" on that, it just tells me that I need to pay to be able to change my name. I just don't get it. If you could find it in your heart to give me an "idiot's guide" to opening a trade with another player, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks!

Ladin
Back to top Go down
ZeRo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trading among players...   Trading among players... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:12 pm

That's because you're going to YOUR profile and not the other persons. You need to be on THEIR profile to trade, not yours.
Back to top Go down
Ladin

PostSubject: Re: Trading among players...   Trading among players... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:41 pm

I hear ya boss, but the question NOW is , how do I get to THEIR profile? I don't see any way to search for players aside from ally finder. Is that how? Also, off this exact topic, but do you know what your IID is? Not Player ID, IID. It asks for both when I try to play on my Xoom tablet and I have no idea what that is. Thanks again!

Ladin
Back to top Go down
ZeRo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trading among players...   Trading among players... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm

I have no idea on the IID part, i'll look into that for you. As far as finding people yes, the best way to do it is with their id and adding them as an ally. I try to leave a few spots open just for that in particular.
Back to top Go down
Ladin

PostSubject: Re: Trading among players...   Trading among players... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:03 pm

FYI, You can get that IID "number" in the "help" section. And I thank you for the info again regarding trades. I guess I just thought that it would be common practice to have a search-by-name feature or something to trade. I suppose I can do it with player ID once I get the other account to 20 (very soon)

Ladin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading among players...   Trading among players... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trading among players...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demolition Men [Dark Summoners Clan] :: Questions & Answers-
Jump to: