Demolition Men [Dark Summoners Clan]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Demolition Men [Dark Summoners Clan]

A friendly Clan Where All Are Welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ladin's Latest Questions...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladin

Ladin's Latest Questions... Empty
PostSubject: Ladin's Latest Questions...   Ladin's Latest Questions... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:57 pm

Hey all, thanks for reading. I feel that I'm closing the gap on the learning curve, but still need to know a few things. Any help is greatly appreciated.

1. When sacrificing monsters for skill-ups, does the level of the monster SACRIFICED increase the chance of the skill point sticking? It is my understanding that the higher the level that the main monster is, the lower the chance of getting the skill up. If true, how much lower? Is there a point of no return? Any info?

2. Is there a comprehensive list of all monsters someplace that is anywhere near current? I basically go off of what I am lucky enough to summon myself or event-type monsters that are advertised at the login screen.

3. Is the trade value of a monster generally higher if the battle points are higher? If not, is there any way to tell if you have something good/rare/etc.

4. What does it mean when you summon something and it flashes "special" or something when you get it? Are these event monsters available for a limited time only?

5. Are certain monster types (beast, demon, crawler, etc.) generally better from a certain guild? It seems that green has some nice crawlers, red has nice demons, and so on. Am I right?

6. How much, in the long run, does not having a perfectly matched team hurt you? For instance, if I have all A+, level 70 and green monsters, does it kill me to have a mixed team of wyrms and crawlers? Can I realistically do 5 wyrms of all different guilds?

7. Is there any other way to donate guild funds besides gold and collectable loot sets (which I just figured out that I could donate! Sorry for the delay Zero!)?

8. Aside from maybe golems, is it ever really better to sell a monster than to sacrifice it?

Sorry for the long post, but thanks in advance for any advice!

Ladin

Back to top Go down
ZeRo
Admin

Ladin's Latest Questions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladin's Latest Questions...   Ladin's Latest Questions... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:41 pm

1. When sacrificing monsters for skill-ups, does the level of the monster SACRIFICED increase the chance of the skill point sticking? It is my understanding that the higher the level that the main monster is, the lower the chance of getting the skill up. If true, how much lower? Is there a point of no return? Any info?

A. The levels make no difference, the only thing you need to remember is this general rule. When going from skill level 1-4 you just sacrifice a normal skill 1 monster to it. From 4-6 you need to upgrade a lower monster to skill level 2 before sacrificing it to your main monster. And then from 6-20 you need to use skill level 4 monsters to sacrifice to your main.

2. Is there a comprehensive list of all monsters someplace that is anywhere near current? I basically go off of what I am lucky enough to summon myself or event-type monsters that are advertised at the login screen.

A. The most up to date list can be found at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3. Is the trade value of a monster generally higher if the battle points are higher? If not, is there any way to tell if you have something good/rare/etc.

A. It's all about what is in demand at the moment. Which teams are the top current teams, ect. The only real way to know is to watch the player ranking pages, i.e. weekly 1 and such to see what is being sold. Sometimes even basic skill b's are worth more than rank A monsters.

4. What does it mean when you summon something and it flashes "special" or something when you get it? Are these event monsters available for a limited time only?

A. No. All rank A's are "special" all this means is that when you click "select all" on the sell/sacrifice screen it will not be automatically selected.

5. Are certain monster types (beast, demon, crawler, etc.) generally better from a certain guild? It seems that green has some nice crawlers, red has nice demons, and so on. Am I right?

A. Yes. Each guild has their own specifically nice team. Sins = Winged brute/demon. Rancor = Winged wyrms. Tyranny = Winged brutes & creation.

6. How much, in the long run, does not having a perfectly matched team hurt you? For instance, if I have all A+, level 70 and green monsters, does it kill me to have a mixed team of wyrms and crawlers? Can I realistically do 5 wyrms of all different guilds?

A. Yes, but the cost is dearly. I'll post bonuses for each thing avaliable and you can see. Also, when using monsters of your own guild you get up to a 5.5% bonus aswell.

Name ATK DEF HP
Rarity Combo +10% +10% ---
(using same rarity in your formation)
Guild Combo +10% +10% ---
(using the all impulse, covert or tyranny)
Winged Combo +15% --- ---
(using all winged monsters, you can only tell by the pictures of the monsters)
Species Combo +15% +15% ---
(all demons, undead, brutes...etc)
BP Combo +5% --- ---
(all monsters in formation with same battle point)
Level Combo +5% --- ---
(all monsters in team with same level)
Legendary Combo --- --- +10%
(using all the dark lords from the mission in formation)

Generally speaking, it is hard for you to do legendary combo and also unnecessary because dark lords generally don't have good stats. So far the best and practical combos you can make is species+guild+winged+rarity+level which gives you total ATK+55% DEF+40, you are lucky if you are using brutes because most of the winged monsters are brutes!

7. Is there any other way to donate guild funds besides gold and collectable loot sets (which I just figured out that I could donate! Sorry for the delay Zero!)?

A. Sadly no. However I have space for over 240 monsters, so if you'd like to donate to me for the clan. Feel free just leave a message with it so that i'm aware of what it's for.

8. Aside from maybe golems, is it ever really better to sell a monster than to sacrifice it?

A. The BP matters for both. Sell price = 100x BP amount. So 1 = 100, 10 = 1000, ect. With that being said, the BP also determains the amount of "experience" you get from sacrificing each monster aswell. So your call.

Sorry it took me so long to respond.
Back to top Go down
https://demolitionmen.board-directory.net

Ladin's Latest Questions...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demolition Men [Dark Summoners Clan] :: Questions & Answers-
Jump to: